Monday 31 January 2011

Just Another Manic Monday

I had a really good weekend seeing mum, and showing off my new jumper *grins*.

The impressively even back...


My final workaround for that troublesome neck...


And last, but clearly the opposite of least, the fab front... Check out those cables ;)


Mum was impressed to say the least *proud smile*

We went shopping on Saturday and bought lots of lovely things (nothing crafty though - retail therapy of the ready-made, instant gratification kind!) Then we popped in to see my grandparents, both of whom were also impressed with my jumper.

I'm making it sound like the weekend was all about the jumper, but we did talk about other things too *laughs*

I just wish I could have stayed longer. But, back to work this morning, with a full to do list and a sense of Monday Morning ennui!

Details

Pattern: Big Sack Sweater from Stitch 'n' Bitch
Yarn: Rowan Pure Wool Aran
Modifications: button at the neck
Difficulty: 2/5
Fun-ness: Started pretty high, but got dull halfway through!

New Skills

  • Cables
  • Seaming (not fantastically well, but next time will be easier!)
  • Picking up stitches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D