Monday 17 January 2011

Finjas!

I finished the front of my brown jumper over the weekend... Without cocking up the cabling ;) Very relieved at not having to confess to my smugness getting me into trouble *laughs* I'm halfway through sleeve one now, and the endless stocking stitch is starting to get a little tiresome. My enjoyment of increasing and decreasing is also waning, now that I don't really have to think about it any more.

I'm bored of posting brown pictures, so no photos of progress. Instead, some baking...

I made ninjabread men yesterday *grins*

Pre-baking photos:




(I still can't figure out how to rotate photos on blogger, oops)

Post baking photo:




They look a little obese, huh?! I know biscuits spread while cooking, I was expecting that, so I'm thinking these guys are more like Sumo Ninjas! Or, at least, Ninjas who have let themselves go a bit *laughs* I am calling them Finjas.

I'm not actually that keen on the way they taste though :( After spending ages trying to find a recipe that only included ingredients I already had in the house, I ended up using the one provided on the back of the cookie cutter packet. It's ok, but they're a little bitter.

Though I suppose you would be bitter if you were a fat ninja ;)

(edited to add: yes, I am aware that I said I was bored of brown pictures and then proceeded to put up some pictures of biscuits that happen to be... well, brown *rolls eyes at self* I'm a moron, what can I say?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D