Friday 28 January 2011

Elementary My Dear

My jumper is finished *pauses for applause* In fact, I'm wearing it right now (and bloody hell, it's warm!) But, until my mum has seen it in person, there will be no picture.

I'm not sure if this is a common thing, but as soon as I'd finished it, properly, including weaving in ends and stuff, I wasn't sure if I liked it any more. This morning I'm much happier with it, even though it's pretty far from perfect. So far a colleague, who knitted when he was younger so actually knows what goes into making these things, has been pretty impressed. According to him, it doesn't look like I knitted it myself - which I'm taking as a pretty big compliment *smiles*

So, instead of pictures of that (and in preparation for the brown-ness of the next post), I present to you.... my shower curtain!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D