Tuesday 18 January 2011

Fabulosity

This morning, a collection of fabulosity...

The front of my jumper (no sniggering at the back, I think it's fabulous and that's all that counts *grins*)



The awesome shoes I was wearing yesterday (I would have posted them while I was wearing them, but the fat ninjas took over and just wouldn't share the limelight!)



Craft supplies that I got in my Christmas stocking. Ok, I know that craft supplies don't usually come under the heading "fab", but I just love the packaging. Cardboard die-cuts, packaged in crisp bags (or chip bags if you're American) I don't want to open them though!



Cute little pink bells that I got during post Christmas shopping. No idea what to do with them, but so cute!



This gorgeous lamp, link courtesy of the utterly fabulous Jen at Epbot. I want it, oh I want it for my own *ignores the fact that I'm quoting a Nightmare Before Christmas song and moves on*



 So, that's the fabulousness on my mind this morning *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D