- Colourwork. Check - colourwork hat made, pattern and yarn available for another *grins*
- Socks with an actual pattern. In progress - boyfriend's second pair of socks have a small cable pattern. Not much, but it's a start!
- Cabling without a cable needle. See above, cable pattern on boyfriend's socks is being completed without a cable needle
- Using stash. I'm posting on this one separately ;)
- Finish up my WIPs. This was particularly directed at my fuzzy ballet sweater, which is finished. I think as a goal this now needs rewording to "don't let WIPs get out of control" *laughs*
- Make more garments. I've nearly finished my Shalom, I've cast on for a vest and I have plans, yarn and patterns for a few more garments that I am keen to get started on. This is definitely something I'm keeping in mind when planning my next projects.
- Continue with the Cook from Cookbook (or magazines) challenge. I posted about this yesterday, and I really need to pick it back up as I have been slacking a bit on this point lately.
- Make some projects from my World of Geekcraft book, which will involve new skills and new crafts. Haven't done anything with this yet, but still planning to ;)
- Get better at crochet. Hmmmm, yeah, I'm trying but it really hasn't clicked the way knitting did *laughs*