Wednesday 14 March 2012

Work in progress Wednesday number 43



So, this week sees no Shalom, as the knitting part is finished *grins*

The picture does also indicate a lack of socks... Unfortunately both brother and boyfriend will be waiting, I've just not been in a sock knitting mood at all lately.

So, the projects you see above are all new. The grey is the jumper I talked about yesterday, the striped WIP will become a monster and the purple is going to be a cowl using my lovely Candy Skein yarn *smiles*

Ps, sorry for the rushed and linkless nature of this post, I'm writing it on my phone while on a train ;)

13 comments:

  1. You have been very busy! What pattern are you using for your cowl? I have discovered I really like knitting them and using your Candy Skein yarn will make a lovely cowl, so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice projects! I'm impressed with your mobile blogging abilities :) Love the sweater color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! So many new projects! I do that every once in a while, cast on 2-3 new projects at once, and it is a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great! I love the start of your stripey monster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you cast on that amazing sweater. Can't wait to see how all these turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your list of WIPs...sweater, cowl...monster! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. On a train? What will they think of next?

    Your projects look great, especially the monster! You're definitely going to have to tell us more about that one.

    Also, everyone I know seems to be reading The Hunger Games at the moment. Hope it's good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That monster project sounds cute, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New WIPs - how exciting!

    I absolutely need some yarn for some monsters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh fun! I loved your comments about your cunning boyfriend yesterday. This is an example of what every boyfriend should do. Glad to see your progressing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all new projects, can't wait to see them as they grow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh whatcha doing with the candy skein?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see what you do with that yarn!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D