Friday 31 December 2010

Christmas Wrap-up

Well, now that Christmas is done, I can update with a few of the things I made *grins*

Firstly, I did manage to get my mitts done, and wore them on Christmas Eve! I have, however, only taken a picture of one of them, as I forgot to ask someone to take a pic of me wearing both *rolls eyes*


I love them :D

When I first showed mum she wasn't fantastically impressed (she hates mitts), until I told her that I'd made them myself. Then I got to bask in the glory and praise ;)



I also finished off the chocolates and fudge from a previous post:




On to the finished objects that I couldn't share previously, firstly my brother's scarf, beautifully modelled by the man himself. I'd like to point out that he was far more pleased with it than he appears below, but he chose the picture to be used!





I also got some money from my grandparents, with which I went yarn shopping yesterday, but that's a whole post in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D