Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Difficult First Post

Hello *looks nervously around*

So, I'm trying to get this first post out of the way, so that I can get on to the good stuff, but I have no idea what to say to get started...

This blog will probably be a jumble of stuff, as I seem to get excited about learning a new craft, get annoyed that I'm not immediately amazing, and move on to something else!

A couple of weeks ago I started to learn to knit (more on that story later), a couple of months ago I bought a sewing machine, and before that I made cards (still do when an occasion arises). I also cook and have grand schemes for interior design that try to fit with the restrictions of my rental flat...

So, let's get on with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D