Thursday 9 December 2010

Things Look Up

After the way everything went a bit wrong last week, I was a bit nervous about starting anything that wasn't a simple scarf project *rolls eyes at self*

Then I decided to stop being so disheartened and just get on with it.

So, introducing my new work in progress:



Ok, so it is still a scarf, and it's just a simple feather and fan lace effect, but I am so ridiculously proud of it *big grin* The first couple of repeats looked like rubbish, but I decided to stop being so impatient, and give it some time. I must learn to stop expecting the pattern to emerge immediately! Sorry for the rubbish picture.

I can't wait for it to be finished, it's the most fancy thing I've attempted so far and I want to show it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D