Monday 20 December 2010

Non-Knitting Related Post!

So, when I started this blog, it was supposed to be about craft, not just knitting, and then I appear to have forsaken all other crafts and got well and truly hooked on knitting...

But as my boss is currently off sick with pneumonia (had to look up how to spell that!), I thought I'd go back to my first craft and make him a card.




I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. My first instinct was to immediately grab some green card and embellishments, and then I wondered why I always go green for a get well card... Just seems to fit usually. But after a huge lack of inspiration, I settled on a totally different look. A more "manly" look, I think *laughs*

Of course, thanks to the massive amounts of snow, and the proximity to Christmas, chances are it won't arrive until he's better. So I sent a him a picture instead ;)

And by massive amounts of snow, I mean 6 inches over about 45 minutes... Brrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D