Friday 3 December 2010

Damn

Apparently snow does not equal magic, yarn untangling fairies *disappointed slump*

I have made some more progress into turning this mess into an actual ball, but it's slow going. Serves me right for being impatient I guess, I just wanted to get started with it!



I also really want to write about last week's sewing project, but as it's a Christmas present for the boyfriend (I'm really gonna have to come up with a better nickname for him), I can't.

Which is annoying, because I managed to overcome my usual impatience, and actually measured things properly, pressed them before sewing and generally made myself slow down and do it all properly. Will have to take a picture and blog it after Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D