Wednesday 7 November 2012

Minute Amounts of Progress

Well, I haven't been doing much knitting this week, thanks to taking part in GISHWHES (I'll explain tomorrow *laughs*) and not much in the way of reading either.

So my progress is pretty small...


An additional stripe and a half on my angora cowl. I'm on the final stripe now. It is so hard to photograph just how soft and fluffy this yarn is, but here's my best shot:


I have to be careful what I wear while knitting this, otherwise I look like I may have been assaulted by a muppet *laughs*

I've also made a tiny amount of progress on my Noro socks, but as I explained yesterday, the yarn is not fun to work with, so these may take a while!


As ever, if you want more lovely knitting and yarn along content, head to Tami's and Ginny's *smiles*

15 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read about your little project!!!!! Hope you did well :D

    That angora cowl looks gorgeous. I just posted a pic of some Kid Silk Haze that I'm planning a cowl with - there's something about soft and fluffy things around the neck, isn't there!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Angora cowl is pretty and looks super soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun new secret project? Knowing you it is something awesome. I love seeing new pictures of the cowl, I"m definitely going to have to order me some of that yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft cowls are nice. It's a shame that angora sheds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cowl looks so cuddly soft. I agree with what you have to say about Noro, I've used it once and I'm still on the fence about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! YOU ARE A MINION TOO!!!! *flails* OMG!! A crocheting Minion!! You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* I'm so glad someone knew what I was talking about - although this comment probably confuses people even more ;)

      Delete
    2. I did GISHWHES Last year!! I wanted to this year but I just started a 3rd shift job and am too exhausted to really put my heart into weird stuff Misha comes up with

      Delete
  7. I love the image of assaulted by a Muppet. a giant yarn Muppet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG IT'S SO FLUFFY! I love your cowl. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great angora pic! Now I want a cowl just like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW. That yarn looks super fuzzy! Does it shed? Hopefully, you'll like your socks more once they're off the needles. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh boy will I be meditatin' hard to build up my Jedi mind tricks so I can steal that cowl away from you ;O).

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D