Hi there - it seems like a while since I posted, thanks to being ill lately :(
On the plus side, I wasn't too ill to knit, so I have made some decent progress on a couple of projects *laughs*
Check it out - Berwick is all finished in the body. I even did some of the finishing so that I don't have to do it all at the end. Also, seaming the shoulders meant I could try it on and check that I'm happy with the length *laughs*
I always seem to make garments too short. Sometimes through lack of yarn, sometimes as a choice and often because I get bored of the body part ;) This time, I have made it the right length, so I'm pretty pleased. Now all I have to do is knit the sleeves, pocket edgings and the giant neck, and it'll be done.
And I've already started on the first sleeve ;)
From the top picture you can also see that I have knitted most of the leg of my second Ice Cream Waffle Sock, a few rows left and I'll be turning the heel.
As ever, if you want more lovely knitting and yarn along content, head to Tami's and Ginny's *smiles*