Amazingly, I have not cast anything on this week *faints from shock* Which does make for a slightly less interesting picture of course.
I have been really motivated to get Cria moving recent, which is great as it's been on the needles since July with very little progress week on week. Last week I noticed that I was about 10 rows from starting the pocket openings... Well, I got to those, then I realised I was only a few rows from finishing the pocket detailing, so I did that.
After that it was 20 rows of boring until the stockinette portion of the body was finished, so I motored on. And then I was only 14 rows of garter stitch from finishing the body entirely... So I did *grins*
It's amazing how much more engaged I got with this knit once I could see an end in sight. Plus, I swapped the stitch holders I had been using for the arm stitches for scrap yarn so that I could try it on and see if I needed to add any extra increases to the hip section. As soon as I put it on, I wanted to finish it because I can't wait to wear it.
After being so bored and fed up of this project, I've been really enjoying my second wind and so I haven't been working on anything else at all. I just have the pockets and the sleeves to finish now. I did consider making the short sleeved version, just so I could wear it sooner, but I shall be sensible because I know I will prefer to have the long sleeves in the end ;)
I didn't have a book on the go, so I grabbed this on off my shelf. I can't remember buying it at all, but I think I was tempted by the "misadventures" in the title *laughs*
As ever, you know where to go for more works in progress and yarn along posts ;)