- Why have I decided to knit a blanket when summer finally seems to be starting? And why do I have no motivation to work on my green cotton top, which is a more weather appropriate project?!
- Why is there a pigeon trying to mate with a seagull outside my window?
- Yay, it's less than 2 weeks to Knit Nation! I'm going by myself, so if anyone reading is going to be there, please say hi!
- Talking of which - I think I should take cash, so I don't go crazy with the credit card. But how much cash should I take? I have no idea what to expect but I'm excited anyway *laughs* In a related question, how much yarn is too much yarn? *ponders*
- I saw this linked in twitter - a blog collecting pictures of angry people from local newspapers. It's pretty funny ;)
- A much more moving and interesting blog is Dear Photograph. I saw it a few weeks ago when it only had a couple of pictures, since then it's gone a bit viral so it's a lot more populated *smiles* I'm sure most people have seen it by now, but if not, it's worth a look ;)
- Why will no one pay me to knit? I don't mean knitting on commission, I mean, why won't someone pay me to sit and knit nice things for myself? *laughs*
- I would quite like a cupcake right now... Or maybe Krispy Kreme.
- My toe hurts and I have no idea why. I would like it to stop.