So, what did I get up to while I was gone?
- Well, I read a lot of books:
- Finished 3 of my WIPs (no pictures until Friday though!)
- Went to Norway. Bought Norwegian yarn:
- Passed my driving test (yay!)
- And cast on a new project...
I'm using the Norwegian sock yarn to make a Wingspan. I've loved the look of the pattern for ages but didn't have any suitable yarn. I wanted something with long colour repeats, as I like the look of them in this pattern, then I realised that the yarn I had bought in Bergen fit the bill *grins*
I love the range of colours, and the yarn is gorgeous to work with. I was torn between making socks or this shawl but as I haven't yet got around to making socks with my Vegas yarn, I decided to go with the shawl *laughs*