Friday 20 April 2012

Little Finishes

I don't have much to show this week, although I do have a couple of little items I knit for Nerd Wars, so I'm not entirely lacking in FOs *laughs*

My Narragansett is so close to being finished that I almost decided to stay up late and knit like the wind, so I could show it off today. But then I decided that, as it needs blocking, that would be silly and rushed, and I'd be better off leaving it until next week ;)

So, in the meantime, here are my little finishes:

A cute little heart *smiles* I actually knitted my mum a heart some time ago, but this is a massive improvement. It's only tiny, but is all squishable and lovely ;)


And a dishcloth with Angel wings on it. The pattern doesn't show up that well, but I like the seed/moss stitch edging much more than the garter stitch ones I've made preiovusly. 


Anyway, that's it from me, but head over to Tamis, Wisdom Begins in Wonder and Natural Suburbia for more lovely Friday goodness :)

20 comments:

  1. ooh that heart is lovely, i love the yellow and the angel wings washcloth is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heart is adorable, is the pattern on Ravelry? I enjoy a seed stitch border as well, that dishcloth looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute heart! I think I have a heart pattern pinned on pinterest, I always forget to check there for patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw I nominated you for the versatile blogger award (it's on my blog) xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Gotta love Nerd Wars for keeping us busy with finished objects. Now I need to go see the write ups you gave for these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that heart, it looks so lovely and squishy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats' such a lovely little heart! Did you use a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie--The seed/moss stitch edge is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh... can't wait to see your Narragansett!
    Adorable heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable heart.....and Angel Wings...my mom would like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The angel wings are adorable!
    –Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the little heart. I like the idea of being able to send a little love along in the pocket of somebody dear. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see those angel wings! How does that fit in as a Nerd Wars project?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The heart is cute! I like the facecloth. The seed stitch border is really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely little projects, I love the angel wings, such a sweet idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The little heart is simply adorable! I really can't wait to see the finished sweater, I have a feeling it is going to be a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely, the little heart is adorable

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D