I tried to come up with something interesting to say today, but the only word I could think of was "ugh" - now it is raining and Monday, so that seems justifiable, but I try to keep this blog happy and smiley (for the most part, complaining about having a cold notwithstanding!) so an entire post of "ugh" things seemed a bit much *laughs*
So, we shall return to my I-can't-think-of-anything-so-just-grab-some-random-words-and-try-to-make-it-interesting approach to the alphabet ;)
- Ucalegon - neighbour whose house is on fire - because that's when good neighbours become good friends
- Ulotrichous - having wooly hair - see I do try to bring in something sheeplike to these random posts, although I have no idea if this refers to wooly animals, or humans with a wooly looking head of hair (of course, I am now picturing a human with a sheep's fleece instead of hair and it all gets a bit ridiculous!)
- Unasinous - being equally stupid - because when you call multiple people stupid, their relative levels of stupidity may be questioned ;)
- Undine - female water spirit, often colourful - and at last the origin of my online name is revealed *grins*
- Uranoscopy - star-watching - is it just me, or do words with the ending "oscopy" sound very medical?
And my favourite...
- Usward - toward us - I absolutely intend to revive this word, I think it's great. "quick, run, that bear is heading usward!"
Today's Misadventures in Craft was brought to you by the letter "U".