Sunday 2 September 2012

Presents :)

Today is the 1 year anniversary of boyfriend and I getting together. Sappy, I know, but any excuse for presents, right? *laughs*

Boyfriend is excellent at present buying, and I'm very pleased with my goodies...



A couple of small/silly ones, because I am a big kid at heart *smiles* I love my bubble kit - so many differently shaped implements to have fun with ;)

Boyfriend bought the little package of bouncy putty for one reason only. Close up of the package...



He was so amused by the fact that the little pouch actually says "in envelope" that he just had to get it. It made me laugh so much that I have decided that more things should be packaged in envelopes, and state this information clearly on them *laughs* Ok, maybe you had to be there ;)

And the main present, Stitch 'n Bitch Superstar Knitting *grins* He bought me the first book for Christmas and knew how much I liked it, so decided to get the follow up. I'm very pleased with this, I like the way the books explain things, and there were a couple of tips I noticed last night that were so obvious and so simple yet I'd never even thought of them.

There are also a couple of patterns that I will probably make, especially the one below. I love it *grins* I'll change the length of the arms though... Those aren't entirely flattering for shorties like me ;)


Of course this will have to wait until I have got through some of my ever increasing stash (none of which fits this pattern unfortunately!) but all the more incentive to get through what I have ;)

5 comments:

  1. Great present! Congrats! I freaking adore that book! And now you made me want to pull it out and start something from it! Which is good, since I've had limited knitting mojo lately. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab presents! Congrats on your 2 years together!!! I had that book for my birthday but am afraid to start looking too closely at the patterns as I have so many other things on the list to do first!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love the fishie sweater that's in that book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Congratulations. :)

    –Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, that's some serious loot. Do you think your boyfriend could call my boyfriend and give him a few lessons in present giving? =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for letting me know you stopped by :D