So, unusual words beginning with X...
- Xanthippe - ill-tempered woman *laughs*
- Xenium - gift made to a guest or ambassador/any compulsory gift... I'm not sure I love the idea of compulsory gifts, but then, I do like presents. Hmmm.
- Xenodocheionology - love of hotels. Who knew there was enough of a love of hotels to justify a word for it?
- Xerography - photocopying. I like that there is a much posher word for such a mundane task *laughs*
- Xilinous - of, like, or pertaining to cotton. See, there's always something topical to include ;)
- Xiphoid - sword-shaped. I'm amazed how many words there are relating to the shape of something (another good one, although not an "x" word, is Natiform, meaning buttock-shaped... No, really!)